- If you are interested in working with one of Germany’s largest and most successful infrastructure companies, working in an ambitious and supportive environment with exciting new tech, then this is the role for you!
- My client Is looking for the very best back-end developers across Germany, to re-launch and revitalise their existing websites along with building new web applications from the ground up. The client has offices in Munich for the initial on-site onboarding to the project, after which the role will be mainly remote.
- The Project commences at the start of February 2020 & onwards.
- You will develop and extend product features based on existing software.
- You will constantly strive for optimizing product quality.
- Development of new back end features, always keeping an eye on both technical feasibility and user experience.
- Implementing and maintaining websites crafted for customers and extending them with new features.
- Deploying containers on Kubernetes.
- Building brand new back end application from scratch.
- 3+ Years Java experience
- Proficient in Spring boot, AWS, Node, Docker, Kubernetes
- Excellent English language skills
- Motivated attitude, open to collective collaboration & problem solving between colleagues
Looking for your next exciting back end role? Apply now!