My Berlin based client is already renowned for their industry redefining product and is now looking for a DevOps Engineer to enhance and maintain this quality as they expand.
Below see below for more details!
· You will work within a versatile, award-winning, international development team to take it to the next level
· Responsible for availablity, scalability and efficiency of global cloud infrastructure (Azure) running 24/7
· Design, plan and create infrastructure that supports pre-existing architecture
The key requirements are:
· Demonstrable experience with deploying and designing reliable applications on Azure
· Good level of experience with Docker
· Writing code and task automatation, supporting production systems and support the other engineering teams
· Experience with Terraform is a huge plus!
Some of the awesome benefits include:
· Strong career progression and the opportunity to grow with the business
· A startup atmosphere in an established company environment with flat hierarchies - meaning you’ll be encouraged to offer your ideas
· Training budget for your own personal development
· Choice between Dell/Mac
· Snacks and regular team breakfasts
· Relocation support services