Location: Munich, Darmstadt, Duesseldorf, Hamburg & Remote
Salary: €55 - 80k Per Year
Language: Business fluent German and English
My client is a leading software company with solutions from CRM to CX, they have continued to bring their customers (and customers’ clients) digitalisation plans to life for almost 25 years. And as long as there are companies that appreciate the value of strong relationships, they will continue on this path.
My client develops innovative software products in the areas of customer relationship management (CRM), marketing automation and machine learning.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, where you will have the responsibility, challenges and technology available to thrive, this is the job for You!
- In house development of exciting company products, such as ground-breaking CRM software
- In projects, you take the lead - from consulting to implementation. You use the latest technology to bring the company and clients forward with your innovations!
- Working with the client and their developers to bring their digitalisation plans to reality
- You work with the software integration teams and customers closely, to analyse and define the requirements of the customer, understand the technical and business goals of the customer, identify the requirements to develop a solution, and integrate it effectively!
- There is a strong emphasis on requirements Engineering – you will help the customer to bring their digital plans to life, with many diverse projects you will never be bored!
- Creation of business-critical software systems
- Work in an interdisciplinary, agile team
- My client is looking for Backend Engineers who must be skilled with Java. It is a great plus to have knowledge in IntelliJ, Eclipse, GIT and knowledge of how databases they use such as Oracle and PostgreSQL work
- Their technology stack also includes: Apache Tomcat, ActiveMQ, ECMAScript6, Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift. In the area of ??machine learning, they rely on DeepLearning4J and PyTorch.
- 3-5 years minimum experience with Backend development (Java)
- Fluent German Language & English
- My clients is looking for someone with strong analytical and communication skills. Someone who think like an entrepreneur and treats their project like their own company
- Each project is self-organised by you and you should love to work closely with clients - to find the perfect solution for the client, you are not just a software development shop, it’s a partnership with the clients
- You will have the best of both worlds – being both a consultant and developer!
- 25 days of vacation
- 40% remote working
- Yearly bonus equivalent to 1 month of salary!
- Tax free benefits i.e for lunch equivalent to €1000
- Fantastic on-site restaurant
- €2,000 vacation money each year!
- Every 2 years the whole company and their partners go on holiday - last year it was Marbella!
- Run workshops with your clients – great opportunity for personal development!
- A company with a real flat hierarchy
- Stock options when you join and with good performance (250 of the company’s 350 employees have invested in the company
- Diverse training opportunities (10 days / year freely available)
- Own research projects in the BSI Lab
- Unique company culture and strong values: our kununu score proves it 4.7/5!