As a Senior NodeJS engineer, you’ll be part of a global leader in the marketing technology industry. You will be one of of 16 passionate engineers that drive quality by scaling one of the newest distributed systems for the worlds leading marketing platform. You capture requirements, lead technical projects, define the ambitious but balanced scope of those projects and partner across teams to address technical problems and ensure smooth solution implementation.
We Value NodeJS Engineers Who Have:
- Worked well in multi-functional teams
- Passion and hands-on experience in architecting, building and scaling cloud-based systems, serving millions of users.
Responsibilities You Will Get When Working With Us:
- Contribute technically to projects and overall be responsible for the planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects.
- Lead by example, care for your team, and establish credibility with the quality of your own and your team’s technical execution.
- Encourage team to innovate, invent, implement and deploy complex software solutions.
- Work closely with the product management team to ensure we’re building the best products.
What We'll Give You:
- International career and travel opportunities
- Work with an international team of top engineers learning from one another
- Any equipment you might need and a company mobile phone
- A budget for education, trainings and conferences
- Phenomenal office location in central Munich
- Responsibility from day one with tasks that keep you on your feet.
- Regular feedback sessions and constant support from your team.
- An inspirational and relaxing working atmosphere.
- A perfect working day to be designed by you and organise your hours to your needs.
A competitive salary that helps you enjoy life in Hamburg.
- Breakfast, coffee, tea, and whatever you need to start your day with.
Inspired and interested in the job? Be encouraged to apply!