Newly established in what is known as the Silicon Valley of Europe, my client is based in the lovely centre of Berlin and working in the domain of Fintech.
Their product is the first one implemented for the area they operate in and have already grown in reputation over the last year.
Having successfully closed on their Series A funding last October, they have exciting growth plans for 2019 and are looking for a senior software architect to come in and support the CTO by looking after the infrastructure and mentoring the people.
You will be part of a very international team of developers, engineers and designers and will be expected to be both hands-on as well as a mentor for the rest of the team.
- You will take charge in continuously improving the foundation of their Fintech platform in close collaboration with the development team
- You will also take part in mentoring and training developers
- You will also be responsible for setting up specifications, requirements as well as documentation for the architectural solutions
- Finally, you will be in charge of assessing and reviewing current implementations in order to fulfil the business’ needs
- Experience with ES6, NodeJS and ExpressJS
- Proven experience as a software architect is important for the role
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English
- Ideally, 2 years of experience leading, mentoring and/or coaching developers
- Amazing salary up to €100.000
- Very generous relocation assistance
- Visa sponsorship
- The chance to grow in your role
- Latest tech stack
- Weekly social events
- Help with accommodation