The boring bits
The “Boring” Bits…
We know that reading long forms isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, or Apfelschorle, or whatever it is you like to drink!
There is a time and place for them, however, and this is THE place if you want to find out more about our individual policies, terms and conditions.
Diversity & Inclusion Policy
We want everyone to thryve.
There’s no workplace in the world where a person should be excluded from any opportunity, based on any characteristic. Or outside work, for that matter.
Thryve actively promotes and seeks to educate our team, suppliers and partners to improve their knowledge around diversity and inclusion.
Thryve is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce - eliminating all discrimination.
We want our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society. That way, our people can feel fully supported and understood so they’re able to give their best. And our customers can feel respected and represented.
Our essential Talent Sourcing and Growth Consulting services and our job-searching and advisory services to candidates, both in Germany and worldwide, is fully committed to ensuring no unlawful discrimination of customers, the public, or anyone else.
This policy’s purpose is to:
- Ensure equality, fairness, and respect for all our workforce - whether temporary, part-time or full-time.
- Never unlawfully discriminate based on the Equality Act 2010 protected characteristics of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.
- Oppose and avoid all forms of unlawful discrimination. This includes pay and benefits, terms and conditions of employment, grievances and discipline, dismissal, redundancy, leave for caregivers, requests for flexible working, and selection for employment, promotion, training, or other developmental opportunities.
The organisation commits to:
- Encouraging and promoting equality, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace as good practice and basic business sense.
- Nurture a working environment that’s completely free of bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination, promoting dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contributions of all staff are recognised and valued. We’ll also actively consult and educate clients to do the same.
- Our training managers and all other employees will be fully informed regarding their rights and responsibilities under the equality, diversity and inclusion policy. We stress that our responsibilities include our staff helping our partner organisations to provide equal opportunities in employment, to prevent all instances of bullying, harassment, victimisation, and unlawful discrimination. This is echoed through our hiring and interview processes, where we operate based on inclusive values and beliefs.
- Our staff are given all the necessary knowledge and resources to understand that they, as well as their employer, will be held liable for acts of bullying, harassment, victimisation and unlawful discrimination, in the course of their employment, against fellow employees, customers, suppliers and the public.
- Take seriously complaints of bullying, harassment, victimisation and unlawful discrimination by fellow employees, customers, suppliers, visitors, the public and any others in the course of the organisation’s work activities.
- Such acts will be dealt with as misconduct under the organisation’s grievance and/or disciplinary procedures, and appropriate action will be taken. Particularly serious complaints could amount to gross misconduct and lead to dismissal without notice.
- Further, sexual harassment may amount to both an employment rights matter and a criminal matter, such as in sexual assault allegations. In addition, harassment under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 – which is not limited to circumstances where harassment relates to a protected characteristic – is a criminal offence.
- Make opportunities for training, development, and progress available to all staff, who will be helped and encouraged to develop their full potential, so their talents and resources can be used to maximise the efficiency of the organisation.
- Decisions concerning staff being based on merit, apart from in any necessary and limited exemptions and exceptions allowed under the Equality Act.
- Review employment practices and procedures to ensure fairness, and also update them and the policy to take account of changes in the law.
- Monitor the make-up of our workforce regarding characteristics such as age, sex, ethnic background, sexual orientation, religion or belief, and disability to encourage equality, diversity and inclusion, and to meet the aims and commitments set out in the equality, diversity and inclusion policy.
- Monitoring will also include assessing how the equality, diversity and inclusion policy, and any supporting action plans, are working in practice. Reviewing them annually, and considering and taking action to address any issues.
- The equality, diversity and inclusion policy is fully supported by senior management and has been agreed with all employees.
- Details of the organisation’s grievance and disciplinary policies and procedures will be provided upon request. This includes with whom an employee raises a grievance – usually their line manager.
Use of the organisation’s grievance and/or disciplinary procedures does not affect an employee’s right to make a claim to an employment tribunal within three months of the alleged discrimination.
APSCo & Compliance in Germany
Thryve Talent Ltd are proud partners of APSCo Deutschland GmbH - the premier Trade Body for Staffing Consultancies in Germany.
Our membership means we adhere to a strict Code of Conduct, which ensures that we operate to the highest standard of ethics and quality. More information can be found HERE - https://www.apsco.org/international/apsco-deutschland.aspx
Full text here
Imprint / Impressum
Thryve Talent Ltd
Trading Office: 19-21 Great Tower Street, City of London, United Kingdom, EC3R 5AR
Registered Office: Third Floor Library Building, Sun Street, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom, GL20 5NX
Telephone: +44 (0)203 146 8758 THIS WILL CHANGE!!
Company Registration Number: 09217118
Company VAT Number: GB200745645
Managing Director: Mr John Lennon
EU Data Representative: Mr Jochen Curth
Alle Angaben wurden sorgfältig geprüft. Wir bemühen uns, dieses Informationsangebot stetig zu erweitern und zu aktualisieren. Eine Garantie für die Vollständigkeit, Richtigkeit und letzte Aktualität kann jedoch nicht übernommen werden.
Recruitment Terms & Conditions
To request a copy of our T&Cs for recruitment, please click here.
Website Terms & Conditions
Thryve Talent Ltd (trading as Thryve) and its presence through the domain name www.thryvetalent.com has taken, and will continue to take care in the development, preparation and maintenance of the content for all Thryve websites. Thryve Talent Limited will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure only accurate information is posted on its websites.
However, Thryve Talent Limited does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any information, content or materials in this site. Thryve Talent Limited shall not be liable for any losses as a result of reliance on information provided.
The content of this website may be changed at any time without notice. The information provided on these websites is provided without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Thryve Talent Limited. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Thryve’s prior written consent. Unauthorised use or replication of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Thryve Talent Limited does not warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, that the site or any server that makes it available is free from viruses or other harmful components, or that successful or accurate results or outcomes will result from your use of this site.
Whilst Thryve Talent Limited operates a strict policy of only advertising live and current vacancies, we can make no representations as to the availability of positions advertised on the Thryve Talent Limited websites and we do not guarantee that any client will offer any candidate an interview or respond to the candidates submission of their information. Thryve undertakes to remove vacancies that are not live within 24 hours of our being notified of a change in status.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
If you have any questions or problems viewing this website then please direct your enquiry to our Operations Manager Eavie Mickley @ firstname.lastname@example.org